PaperVision Enterprise Document Management Software
What is PaperVision Enterprise?PaperVision Enterprise (PVE) is an electronic document management solution for companies of all sizes giving instant access and control to corporate data. It provides electronic document management capabilities simply, easily and cost-efficiently. Optional components of PVE include: PaperVision Enterprise Report Management, PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow, PaperVision Enterprise Directory Manager, PaperVision Distribution Assistant and PaperVision Enterprise Advanced Administration Pack and PaperVision Message Manager.
Features of PaperVision Enterprise
- Desktop or web-based access to critical corporate data allowing employees to view documents from their office or when they are traveling.
- Use PVE Tools to upload files directly from Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint or even Windows Explorer, to PVE for secure management and fast retrieval.
- Extensive seamless integration with virtually any line of business application instantly displays associated documents by utilizing a simple keyboard hot-key.
- Enhance security with encryption of data at rest and during transmission.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory guidelines by giving auditors, administrators and directors documented evidence of internal controls that communicate, store, and protect documents.
- Provide unalterable logs or databases of who has accessed which pieces of information, where and when.
- Grant temporary, limited, secure web-based access to external users.
- Unlimited scalability allows businesses to run the application on a single desktop computer or thousands of computers within a worldwide organization.
- Provide maximum control over corporate information by utilizing extensive security level options for groups and individuals, which incorporate project access, document-level filtering and specific functionality limitations.
- Electronically organize, control and route important corporate data more quickly and easily.
- Track the process and alert users and administrators to work items that need to be completed so items never get lost in the process.
- Graphical icon-based interface makes setting up the workflow process easy for non-technical administrators.
- WorkFlow tasks can include generating email messages with a document attached, providing notification and instant access.
- Single or multiple administrators can simultaneously manage an unlimited number of teams and workflow instances using their desktop computer or any workstation with network access.
- Email messages Message Manager captures can initiate a WorkFlow process to simplify and streamline business procedures such as order entry, AP/AR or inventory control.
- PaperVision Report Management features a text print stream processing engine that organizes and displays electronic reports as well as a powerfully simple forms overlay system. It automatically processes COLD/ERM data into a practical easy to read electronic format.