OnBase Enterprise Content Management Software
OnBase OverviewOnBase is a fully integrated enterprise content management (ECM) software suite used by more than 7,400 mid-tier and Global 2000 enterprises to capture, route, manage, share and archive high volumes of corporate information critical to business operations, audits and customer service. Eliminating low-value manual tasks through core OnBase functionality such as document imaging, workflow and COLD/ERM and making all content instantly available from a single, easy-to-use interface increases employee productivity and operational efficiency. OnBase complements its ECM functionality with expertise in specific industry solutions and back office operations.
OnBase enterprise content management customers experience the following benefits:
- Lower operating costs resulting from reducing overhead needed to support physical documents and reducing the labor required to complete critical business processes
- Greater collaboration fostered by simultaneous, secure, real-time access to content regardless of users' locations
- Reduced cycle times when the delays and inefficiencies of manual processes are eliminated, resulting in competitive advantage when securing new business, collecting early pay vendor discounts and lowering the per-unit costs of providing superior products and services
- Improved customer service by empowering customer service representatives to resolve issues on the first call with the most accurate and timely data or cost effectively provide customer self-service with secure Web-based access to important documents
- Better support for governance, risk and compliance initiatives by enabling secure access to content, standardized business practices and retention of content based on internal policies, quality assurance standards or regulations
- Industries served include:
- Affordable Housing
- Financial Services
- Transportation / Distribution
See Hyland's website for additional information about Hyland software.