What We Do
VeBridge's® mission is to deliver exceptional customer value by providing high quality knowledge and information management solutions.
Our vision includes:
- Being a trusted advisor and partner supporting our customer’s vital operations.
- Delivering exceptional customer value in a stable, respectful, and spirited environment with opportunities for recognition, skill development, and career advancement.
- Promoting revenue and profit growth through performance, accountability, and incentives while honoring our customer and employee visions.
- A central location, a national reputation, and quick return on investment have kept us growing since 1998.
- Our solutions are designed to enhance your current software, not replace it.
- Our leading-edge technology is proven in the market and successful case studies are readily available.
- Customer implementations are managed and tracked by a Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA)/Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ecmP)/Enterprise Content Specialist (ecmS).
- Our resources are industry immersed and work to understand your specific business needs.
Our Management Team
Paul Engel, President and CEO
MBA from University of New Mexico, Certified Document Imaging Architech®, Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ecmp). SharePoint Practitioner (SharePointp), Certified Information Professional (CIP)
Robin Brockman, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Certified PMP, ecms, previous Project Director for a Fortune 500 Company, 20+ years of project management experience.
Chris Cochran, Director of Finance and Administration BS in Finance and Management from University of Kentucky
We have worked with customers in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia to deliver comprehensive document management and litigation support solutions and services. VeBridge touts knowledgeable, certified professionals who can help improve your record management and associated information systems to enhance customer service and significantly lower operating costs.
VeBridge is a renowned service bureau supporting customers in a variety of industries including education, business, government, legal, manufacturing, and operations. From document preparation and imaging to document reconstruction, our imaging services are heaped with quality measures to ensure predictable, verifiable results.
Additionally, VeBridge staff has delivered scripting and programming services for customers around the world, automating processes while dramatically increasing case management effectiveness and efficiency. VeBridge also provides powerful Electronic Document Discovery (EDD) processing including highly advanced de-duplication and filtering thereby culling data sets to only the most responsive data.
A certified reseller of capture and retrieval software, VeBridge provides imaging, professional consulting, and training services for OnBase®, Digitech® (PaperVision, PaperFlow, ImageSilo, and Enterprise Report Management), Summation®, and inData TrialDirector®.
To learn more about VeBridge document management processing, click the button below.